+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2013 Club Restructuring Options

USAU Board Member

2013 Club Restructuring Options

http://www.usaultimate.org/news/2013...cture-options/

For those of you who have not already seen the announcement, two options have announced for feedback. Please take a look at the link above and the plans presented (Super Regionaland Triple Crown). The Plan Comparison Chart and FAQ page is also very helpful.

These options reflect feedback from all over the Ultimate community and significant research and planning. It would be great to hear some opinions from folks who have taken a look at these and given them some thought.
    Last edited by colinmci; 03-20-2012 at 06:18 PM.

USAU Board Member
    Make sure to get your feedback in by taking the survey announced here:
    http://www.usaultimate.org/news/give...restructuring/

The survey isn't working. Every time I try to get past the first survey page, it alerts me that some questions need answers, even though I've already answered them. How am I supposed to tell people why I'm right and they're wrong when technical difficulities prevent that?

USA Ultimate Staff
    It appears that questions #3 and #5 require a response for every option. So for divisions that you did not compete in you have to select "none".

Any update on this? Wasn't USAU supposed to announce the plan in August prior to the series and let everyone know what exactly they were trying to qualify for?

Somewhat related, has their been any response to the numerous criticisms of the ranking algorithm and bid allocation system made in various outlets?

Don't mean to sound too critical - but it seems like you guys are trying to change everything quickly and dropping the ball in the process...

+ Reply to Thread